By working with the best.
Our customer and dealer service reps, as well as our claims professionals, sales consultants, and everyone else here at PWI are bright, friendly, professional and skilled at their job. If you want the chance to be the best at what you do and be proud to work for a company that’s among the most respected in its industry, check out our current openings.
Interested in a position? Follow the instructions below to apply.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Go to http://karauctionservices.com/careers/
- Click on Job Search
- Click to search U.S. positions
- You can search all Current Openings in the KAR Auction Services family of companies.
Search by Job Field or Location.
- Click on Search for Jobs.
- Click on Apply.
- Follow the instructions to create a profile and complete the application process.
OVERVIEW OF BENEFITS
PWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full-time employees who meet eligibility guidelines enjoy the following benefits.
- Paid vacation days, personal days, sick days, and company-established holidays
- Shared employer/employee contribution to medical/prescription insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance
- Insurance coverage for short term disability, long term disability, employee assistance program, basic term life and accidental death & dismemberment
- PWI offers a 401k plan with employer match
- Stock purchase option
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Opportunities for training and personal development